REGISTRATION FOR 2018 CAMP OPEN NOW!!
Resident: The fee of $750 includes residence hall lodging (double occupancy, supervised by staff), meals beginning with Sunday dinner and ending with Saturday lunch, workshop t-shirt, certificate of completion, all classes, lectures, and concert tickets.
Commuter: The fee of $625 includes dinner on Sunday, lunch Monday through Saturday, workshop t-shirt, certificate of completion, all classes, lectures, and concert tickets.
Complete the registration form panel and return it with a $100 non-refundable deposit. The remainder of the balance is due upon arrival. You will receive a confirmation packet by Email with more information when your application is received.
If you’re having trouble downloading this file, email email@example.com
If you prefer, you may make periodic payments by check, with the final payment due on the first day of the workshop.Contact us for details about limited scholarship availability.
Cancellation or Refund
We reserve the right to cancel programs with insufficient enrollment; the full refund will be provided. Cancellation by participants must be submitted in writing seven days prior to the first day of the workshop. The participant’s fee will be refunded minus the $100 deposit. In the case of family emergency, the $100 deposit may also be refunded.
- Scholarship funding is based on generous donations. If you wish to contribute to the scholarship fund, please contact us.
- Scholarship applications will be considered for registered campers who need assistance paying for camp.
- You can mail the application with your general registration, but scholarship applications will not be considered until you register.
- Scholarships are generally around $100 the amount depends on our generous donors.
- If you are a registered workshop participant who would like to apply for a scholarship, please fill out an application.
Download general SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2018
For more information: Contact the Music Department at Western Oregon University
503-838-8275 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org